Sunday 7 April 2013

You Just Know

So we talk until our lips are numb,
And we lie, and we skag, and we let our minds run.
My arms tremble as I hold myself up,
My lips tremble as the sides curl up.

I narc out and I dream of you,
I know life wasn't what it seemed until I met you,
To know you exist...is to love you,
We stood shy and kissed and we both just knew.

Not even the sea can keep us apart,
Miles melt to inches within the beat of a heart.
When its cold I stand outside
And I smoke with you,

When you leave my heart breaks a little each time,
Weeks go by insignificant,
Till the days come and we say 'didn't time fly'
And once more lifes magnificent

I wear you like a back-pack
We fit like lego bricks
I think of you and my heart beats
And my throat sticks

I see you and it aches
And my face makes the silly face
That only lovers pull
And we just know

Because we just know.

No comments:

Post a Comment